Enjoy a picturesque cruise on Lake Hickory with live music and a delicious steak and seafood meal.
Private Charter Cruise
- Private Charter Cruise Deposit
- Off Season Rate
About Private Charter Cruises
Private charter cruises make the perfect venue for corporate events, team building days, sales meetings, client appreciation events, training days, birthday parties, Christmas parties, wedding receptions, anniversaries and other special family occasions, school field trips, church outings, club meetings, fund raising dinners, recruiting events, wine and beer tastings, lake real estate tours, home-business showcase parties, and any other event where a beautiful venue adds to the experience.
Reservations & Pricing
Guests can reserve their special dates by booking online, which places a $750 refundable deposit ($375 off season) toward the total cost of the cruise. The final balance will be billed and payable by cash, check or credit card before the day of the cruise.
The total cost of the cruise is determined by our guests’ desires for cruise duration, catering, entertainment, professional services, etc. The total cost of the cruise will include 7% NC sales tax and an optional 18% gratuity. Online payments will also incur a 6% processing fee.
The crewed yacht is priced by the hour with a 2-hour minimum. 2 to 2 1/2 hours is usually ideal for relaxing cruises, team-building, dinner cruises, low-key private parties and cold-weather cruises where many guests may prefer the indoor seating deck. 3 to 4 hours is typically well suited for more rambunctious warm-weather events and parties and where guests want extended enjoyment of live entertainment, ongoing food service and spirited drink.
- $600 per hour – April through December: Including the yacht, crew and fuel
- $300 per hour – January through March: Including the yacht, crew and fuel
Available days typically include Monday through Friday (any time of day) and Saturday mornings through early afternoon. Special arrangement may be possible for Saturdays evenings given sufficient advanced notice.
Catering & Food
Guests are welcome to self-cater, hire a caterer of their choice, or we are pleased to provide complete, no-hassle catering priced per person. Provided catering typically includes non-alcoholic beverages like tea, lemonade & water as well as cold-weather favorites like hot cider, cocoa and coffee. Commonly catered meals often include:
- Pizza Buffet: Hot delicious pizzas, penne pasta, breadsticks, soft drinks (in lieu of tea and lemonade) & desserts
- Heavy Hors d’oeuvres: Delightful finger sandwiches, fruit, vegetables, cheese, sweets, etc.
- BBQ Dinner: Mouth-watering Pork BBQ, smoked chicken, beans, potato salad, desserts, etc.
- Italian Dinner: Cheesy meat lasagna, Chicken Parmesan, salad, dinner rolls, desserts, etc.
- Ham and Turkey Dinner: Sliced ham, turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, beans, desserts, etc.
- Steak and Chicken: Bacon wrapped sirloin, grilled chicken, beans, potatoes, salad, dessert, etc.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu: Ham & swiss-stuffed chicken breast with hollandaise, sauteed sugar snaps, roasted red bliss potatoes, desserts, etc.
- Prime Rib: Angus choice prime rib, twice baked cheese stuffed potato, ricotta and herb-stuffed zucchini, chef’s wedge salad, dessert, etc.
- Steak & Seafood Dinner: Bacon-wrapped sirloin, grilled shrimp, tilapia, salad, vegetables, dessert, etc.
- Other custom catering is available by request priced per person
Guests are welcome to bring aboard their own alcoholic beverages without additional charge.
Guests are welcome to bring aboard their own bakery goods or we can provide birthday and other special-occasion cakes by request.
Guests are welcome to utilize and enjoy the ship-wide stereo with their own music sources, may provide their own band or DJ, or we are pleased to provide live musicians or a DJ.
- $100 per hour – Individual vocalist / guitarist
- $175 per hour – Duet with vocals and guitar and may include harmonica or keyboard
- $275 per hour – 3-person amplified band with full vocals and various accompanying instruments
- $275 per hour – Jazz Trio with smooth, “black tie” jazz instruments and vocals
DJs and loud dance club music is prohibited.
Guests may arrange their own professional service providers on board or we are pleased to arrange the following professional services:
- Chair-massage therapy ($200 per hour)
- Professional facial and skin therapy with various non-retail products ($200 per hour)
- Relaxing and enjoyable “drum circle” team building facilitation ($1,500 flat fee per cruise)
- Business-oriented team building facilitation for communications, sales production, etc. ($1,500 flat fee per cruise)
There is no need to make all your event decisions in advance. Simply book on line early to reserve your date with a refundable deposit and we will help you finalize your plans as we approach the actual cruise date.
No illegal substances are allowed on board. Specifically; marijuana and other illegal drugs are prohibited.
Private Charter cruise deposits are 80% refundable if cancelled by the client with at least with at least 7 days notice and 50% refundable if cancelled by the client with at least 24 hours notice. Alternatively, clients may cancel and hold 100% of a private charter deposit open for a future use with with at least 24 hours notice. Charters that are cancelled by Lake Hickory Adventures due to hazardous weather, mechanical problems or other unforeseen circumstances are non-refundable but will be held open for the client to use at a later date.