Enjoy a picturesque cruise on Lake Hickory with live music and a delicious steak and seafood meal.
Wedding Event Private Cruise
- From :
- $ 1500
About Our Wedding Event Private Cruises
Whether by day, sunset, or moonlight, these memories will last a lifetime. This venue is ideal for small wedding ceremonies of up to 25 attendees and receptions, rehearsal dinners, bachelor and bachelorette parties up to 50 total attendees using all four spacious decks.
The yacht features four seating decks, two restrooms, a heated buffet for food service, refrigerators and freezers for food storage, a serving bar, a big screen television, ship-wide stereo, and a swimming platform. Your guests may choose their own seating and move freely around the yacht to enjoy comfortable air-conditioned dining on the main deck (25 seats), shaded or fire-side open-air dining on the roof-deck (25 seats), open-sky seating on the sunset deck (eight seats), and close-to-the-water dining on the barefoot deck (six seats).
Reservations & Pricing
Reserve your special dates by booking online, which places a $750 refundable deposit ($375 off season) toward the total cost of the wedding event cruise. The final balance will be billed and payable in two invoices by cash, check, or credit card before the day of the cruise. Our wedding event planner will contact you to discuss your specific desires and the total cost of the wedding event cruise.
The total cost of the wedding event cruise is determined by your desires for cruise duration, catering, bakery needs, entertainment, floral decor, professional services, etc. The total cost of the wedding event cruise will include 7% NC sales tax and an optional 18% gratuity. Online payments will also incur a 6% processing fee.
The crewed yacht is priced by the hour with a two-hour minimum. Two to two and a half hours is usually ideal for relaxing dinner cruises and receptions, small parties, and cold weather cruises where guests may prefer the indoor seating deck. Three to four hours is typically well suited for combination wedding and reception cruises, more rambunctious warm weather wedding party events, and bachelor and bachelorette parties where guests want extended enjoyment of live entertainment, ongoing food service, and spirited drink.
– $750 per hour – April through December
– $375 per hour – January through March
Available days typically include Monday through Friday (any time of day), Saturday mornings through early afternoon. Special arrangement may be possible for Saturdays evenings given sufficient advanced notice.
Catering & Food
Guests are welcome to self-cater (with own china, flatware, glassware, and linens), hire a caterer of their choice, or we are pleased to provide complete, no-hassle catering priced per person. Provided catering typically includes non-alcoholic beverages like tea, lemonade, and water as well as cold weather favorites like hot cider, cocoa, and coffee. Commonly catered meals often include:
Guests are welcome to bring aboard their own bakery goods or we can provide wedding or bride and groom cakes by request.
– $250 – Small basic wedding cake (up to 25 people)
– $450 – Large basic wedding cake (up to 50 people)
– $700 – Fancy wedding cake with bride and groom cakes (up to 50 people)
Flowers & Decorations
Guests are welcome to provide their own floral arrangements and decor, hire their own florist and decorator, or we are pleased to provide the following.
– $600 – Simply elegant floral arrangements and decor
– $1,200 – Beautifully opulent floral arrangements and decor
– $2,000 – Unforgettably extravagant floral arrangements and decor
Guests are welcome to utilize and enjoy the ship-wide stereo with their own music sources, may provide their own band or DJ, or we are pleased to provide live musicians.
– $200 per hour – Individual vocalist / guitarist
– $400 per hour – Duet with vocals and guitar and other instruments
– $600 per hour – Three-person amplified band with full vocals and various accompanying instruments
Guests may arrange their own professional service providers on board or we are pleased to arrange the following professional services:
– $0 telephone call planning consultation with professional wedding planner
– $500 One-hour wedding rehearsal the day before the wedding
– $1,000 “Day of Event” Professional wedding director (up to 15 hours)
– $2,500 “Comprehensive” Professional wedding director (up to 45 hours)
– $1,000 Photographer basic “capture the moment” package
– $1,750 Photographer expanded “picture eternity” package
– $2,500 Photographer supreme “eternal beauty” package
There is no need to make all your wedding event decisions in advance. Simply book online early to reserve your date with a refundable deposit and we will help you finalize your plans as we approach the actual wedding event cruise date.
Private Charter cruise deposits are 80% refundable if cancelled by the client with at least with at least 7 days notice and 50% refundable if cancelled by the client with at least 24 hours notice. Alternatively, clients may cancel and hold 100% of a private charter deposit open for a future use with with at least 24 hours notice. Charters that are cancelled by Lake Hickory Adventures due to hazardous weather, mechanical problems or other unforeseen circumstances are non-refundable but will be held open for the client to use at a later date.